Make Your Order by E-Mail

If you have no time to visit once again in Nepal for your next shipment. Don’t worry, you can order through to us by fax or e-mail. We will arrange & shipped to your delivery standard. Simply provide us the following information and we’ll take care of the rest:

  • Item details of your order with price & the name of the vendor/manufacturer/shop.
  • An estimated delivery date & the date on which you expect us to ship the goods. Also indicate how urgent your order is.
  • Your name, company name, full address, Tel/Fax/E-mail and the name of the nearest international airport. Please specify the name of you custom broker if any.
  • Confirmation in writing that once the order is placed with the suppliers & delivery date is set, 65% of the amount of the cost of the goods will be sent on request. Also that the remaining 35% will be sent one week prior to the shipping date including our handling charges which varies depending on the type of goods & total invoice value.
  • Freight charges: You can pay here or either can pay at your end to the airlines directly while declaring the customs.

PS. A copy of the money transfer document should be faxed to us once payment is made.
Note: The quality & specification of your goods must be agreed between you and the suppliers. We regret we cannot be responsible for these details however if you are interested we can recommend you the professional quality controller

Documenting

Nepalese rules and regulations for export are quiet complex and often confusing. Our documentation department ensures that all aspects of documentation are completed in full on your behalf. From certificate of origin to Custom papers to the recommendations required from different regulatory agencies every document is taken care of.

Packing

We offer a full range of packing, and prides itself on the due care and diligence undertaken in all respects. We have a trained and experienced team which can pack any kind of goods which are to be exported. All wooden crates and frames are tailor made on the premises to specific dimensions, ensuring the least possible movement for crated cargo, therefore eradicating the likelihood of damage in transit.

Quality Control

Local suppliers often have little or no "benchmarks" of the requirements needed to insure that good quality products meet the customers` standards. For that purpose we can recommend professional quality controller who can supervise the production of your products and inform you at every stage of production.

Label Tags

If you need label tags for your products then we can arrange it and we store and maintain its records.

Payment Through Credit Cards

You can make payment through credit cards with us. We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.