One Door Service

  • Goods Collection
  • Packing goods
  • Archaeology Service
  • Computerized documents for custom clearance
  • Safe and secure warehouse for storage of goods
  • Order accepted + forwarded by any mode of communications (Fax/ E- Mail/ Courier)
  • Provide service for sending/receiving Email + Fax
  • Worldwide Air/Sea Freight arranged by preferred carrier

Extra Service to help saving your valuable time

  • Pick up and drop off at airport
  • Ticketing and reconfirmation
  • Hotel reservation
  • Safety box service for valuable items (money, tickets, passports etc).
  • Insurance
  • Courier Service and so on.

Order by Fax/E-mail
If you have no time to visit our office in Nepal, you can also make your order by FAX/E-MAIL.

  • Itemized details of your order with price & the name of the vendor/manufacturer/shop.
  • An estimated delivery date & the date on which you expect us to ship the goods (also please indicate how urgent your order is).
  • Your name, company name, full address, tel/fax/email and the name of the nearest international airport. Please specify the name of your custom broker, if any.
  • Once the order is confirmed, in writing, and delivery date is set, 65% of the cost of the goods must be sent on request. The remaining 35%, plus our handling charges (depends on types of goods and total invoice value), must be two week prior to shipment date.
  • Freight charges: we can either arrange pre-paid freight or freight collect. In the pre-paid arrangement, we will pay the freight and charge you later. In the freight collect arrangement, you will have to pay directly to the airlines when collecting your shipment.
  • The quality & specification of your goods must be agreed between you and the supplier. We regret, we will not be responsible for the quality issues.